Tuesday 25 February 2020

THE SILENCE BY DAISY PEARCE

CLICK ON IMAGE FOR FULL REVIEW






BOOK DESCRIPTION
She’s broken. She’s vulnerable. She’s just what Marco was looking for.
Stella Wiseman was a child TV star, but there’s nothing glamorous about her life now. Alone in her thirties, she’s lost her parents and her friends and she’s stuck in a dead-end job. But just as she hits rock bottom she meets Marco, a charismatic older man who offers to get her back on her feet. He seems too good to be true.
Is he?
She appreciates the money he lavishes on her. And the pills. But are the pills just helping her sleep, or helping her avoid her problems?
With Stella’s life still in freefall, Marco whisks her away to a secluded cottage where she is isolated from everyone except him. But the closer he pulls her, the worse she gets. He tells her it’s all in her head, and she just needs time away from the world.
No longer sure what’s real and what’s not, Stella begins to question whether she was wrong to trust Marco. Was she wrong to trust herself? Is the one person she thought was fighting for her survival actually her biggest threat?

VISIT HERE FOR ALL YOUR BABY PRODUCTS AND GAMES


Release date 


MARCH 1, 2020



MY REVIEW

I only see a few reviews and since I enjoyed the book quite a bit I decided to add my review. It definitely has quite a bit of mystery, with some "thriller" aspects added. I felt as if I was holding my breath while reading it and I had to finish it to emotionally exhale. I know there are moments in the book that I had to slow my reading down to make sure I knew exactly what was going on, but overall the book was engaging and a great read on a day off. The descriptions were not overly done, but just right so I could imagine the scene and people as the story unfolded. Definitely pleased with my First choice read this month. I started by reading the prolouge and was hooked, so I ordered it and was engaged the whole time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Promote your books on instagram @heval_instamarketing_9ja

 Promote your books on instagram @heval_instamarketing_9ja A new promotion platform has been launched by V2C Networks, on instagram, which i...