Tuesday 11 February 2020

THE DARE BY LAUREN LANDISH


CLICK ON IMAGE FOR FULL REVIEW







BOOK DESCRIPTION
Have you ever had one of those really bad days at work?
You know, one where your hot boss catches you photocopying your backside in his office?
No? Just me then?


I blame my bestie and partner in chaos.
She challenged me with a not-so-innocent dare that I should’ve flat out declined.

But I’m an adrenaline junkie, and now, here I am.
I know it sounds crazy, and daredevil tendencies aside, I definitely went too far to get his attention.

But you haven’t seen him.
Colton Wolfe. My boss.
Tall, dark, and handsome, with the sexiest British accent I’ve ever heard.
His only flaw? That he’s completely oblivious to what’s been right in front of him all along.
Me.

Well, he was until a few minutes ago.
Remember those good old days?
Before I got caught making "nice" with the copy machine, and before I was totally getting fired?

But wait. Maybe I’m not.
If I can take on the biggest dare of all.
Making Colton Wolfe fall in love with me.


The Dare is a full-length romance with a HEA and no cliffhanger.

VISIT HERE FOR ALL YOUR BABY PRODUCTS AND GAMES


Release date 

JANUARY 31, 2020



MY REVIEW

I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.

Elle and Tiffany met in college, roomed together and have been best friends, and partners in crime, ever since. Out of college, they both landed jobs at Fox Industries working as business assistants. Even though Elle's father Daniel Stryker is the company's VP, Elle wants to pay her dues and make it on her own. Plus, she gets to work beside her bestie Tiffany.


Colton Wolfe is a transplant to Fox Industries by way of London. Colton left his homeland in search of bigger and better opportunities. He too was looking to make an name for himself. He also wanted to prove to his father that he was more than capable of being a success in business without his help.


Daniel and Colton are vying for a new position and both consider using Elle as leverage against the other. Daniel wants his daughter to keep her eyes and ears open to any gossip regarding Colton. Colton has bigger plans for how to use Elle.


Struggling with her growing feelings for Colton and her loyalty to her father, Elle is confused by the expectations each man has regarding her.


She knows she should follow her heart, but that doesn't make it any easier.
SEXY, FLIRTY AND SMOKING HOT SEX, EVERYTHING YOU COULD POSSIBLY WANT, THIS BOOK HAS ALL OF IT ! ! ! A BOSSY ALPHA WHO'S SET HIS SIGHTS ON A SMART, SEXY SUBORDINATE ! AWESOME SECONDARY CHARACTERS WITH STORIES JUST WAITING TO BE TOLD ! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS BOOK ! AMAZING READ ! ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Promote your books on instagram @heval_instamarketing_9ja

 Promote your books on instagram @heval_instamarketing_9ja A new promotion platform has been launched by V2C Networks, on instagram, which i...