Monday 24 February 2020

Earthcore Audiobook by Scott Sigler


CLICK ON IMAGE FOR FULL REVIEW







BOOK DESCRIPTION
Deep below a desolate Utah mountain lies the largest platinum deposit ever discovered. A billion-dollar find, it waits for any company that can drill a world's record, three-mile-deep mine shaft. EarthCore is the company with the technology, the resources, and the guts to go after the mother lode. Young executive Connell Kirkland is the company's driving force, pushing himself and those around him to uncover the massive treasure. But at three miles below the surface, where the rocks are so hot they burn bare skin, something has been waiting for centuries. Waiting...and guarding. Kirkland and EarthCore are about to find out first-hand why this treasure has never been unearthed.

VISIT HERE FOR ALL YOUR BABY PRODUCTS AND GAMES


Release date 


MAY 30, 2017



MY REVIEW

Scott Sigler added another 50% to his original EarthCore book and re-released it this month. I bought both the Kindle and Audible versions because I like to read or listen without interruption no matter what I'm doing and will switch back and forth. In fact, I became so obsessed with EarthCore, I couldn't put it down for 3 minutes to get a snack or drink and would have to switch to the audio so I wouldn't miss anything!

And Sigler...! I spent 2 nights ago having nightmares ALL. NIGHT. LONG. What the...?!! Thanks a lot!

I had been looking for a copy of EarthCore for the past couple of years so I was thrilled when it was revamped and released again! And it's now one of my top favs of Sigler's books. Also, it terrified me in parts almost as much as Infected did! Dang!

A major corporation manages to be first to a massive find of a precious metal miles underground; deeper than any other mine in the world. What they discovered knocked my socks off!

My favorite characters were, hands down, Patrick and Bertha.

And I must mention the incredible Ray Porter who did the performance for the audiobook! I became so lost in his words while driving that I missed my turn off. ...Twice!

I could easily see this book turned into a movie! It's action packed with lots of incredible tech. Hope you're not too squeamish though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Promote your books on instagram @heval_instamarketing_9ja

 Promote your books on instagram @heval_instamarketing_9ja A new promotion platform has been launched by V2C Networks, on instagram, which i...